"Bizcraft Recruitment Services relies on a comprehensive 21 step recruitment process. This process ensures that we only ever recommend candidates of the highest quality, candidates that we would employ ourselves if the roles were reversed."
~ Peter Breedveld ~
At Bicraft Hospitality Recruitment we only work with one company at a time.
We want to ensure that the process of finding a suitable candidate for your vacancy is as simple as possible. We want to ensure that you find the most talented candidates to interview and that these candidates suit your companies culture, and most importantly we want to ensure that the recruitment process is as affordable as possible.
For these reasons we make the following promises. Firstly, we only ever work with one company at a time. We do this because we want to ensure that we provide the best hospitaity recruitment service to our clients. You have our full dedication and commitment for the entire duration of your recruitment process.
Secondly you will always receive great rates from Bizcraft. Just because your Hospitality recruitment company is delivering the very best service does not mean you will be paying a premium recruitment fee. Our fee's are negotiated on a case by case basis. Contact us today for a custom quotation.
1) Conduct a telephonic interview with the hiring manager to clarify the job description and clarify your companies needs. During this process we build our OP (Opportunity Profile) of the vacancy.
2) Check against our existing database for leads.
3) Advertise the position on all the major web portals and via social media to attract qualified candidates.
4) Narrow the pool of leads generated by eliminating candidates who do not meet the requirements of the OP.
5) Qualify candidates via an initial online questionnaire.
6) At this stage we are able to sift the potential finalists from the window shoppers, tire-kickers and under-qualified.
7) Perform an in depth telephonic interview with the potential finalists. This interview stage would ideally be conducted via a video chat.
8) Reference check finalists performance with former supervisors and colleagues.
9) Check and verify finalists credentials. Once complete we finalize our CP (Candidate Presentation)
10) Present CP documents of the finalist candidates to the hiring manager. These candidates meet the experience level and qualifications of the OP of the position are committed to finding a new employment opportunity.
11) Arrange and coordinate the interviewing schedule between the hiring manager and the successful candidates.
12) Prepare and counsel nominees for interviews by spelling out company needs, culture and hiring authority personality, etc..
13) Prepare the client for interviews by providing details of the telephonic interview, reference and credential checks.
14) Debrief candidates after each interview, answering unanswered questions etc..
15) Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weakness, incompatibilities etc..
16) Discuss with hiring manage on possible offers to be made
17) Participate with the company in providing the necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer
18) Reconcile any differences with successful candidate to smooth the way for acceptance
19) Assist the successful candidate in cleanly terminating their current position
20) Work with spouse placement if necessary
21) Follow up after placement to assure new employee integration
If you have a question or would like us to get back to you please feel free to fill out the contact form on our contact page and Peter will get back to you as soon as possible.Visit contact page